…and we're back!
USA Dance is proud to announce the return of the National Collegiate DanceSport Championships, to be held March 31st and April 1st of 2018 in Chicago, IL.
We have completely overhauled this event to make it one of the premier events on the collegiate DanceSport calendar. This year's festivities feature:
- More – for less! Dance as much as you like. No longer will you be limited to only eight entries. Also, with reduced registration for the first year and a vouchers program in future years, you can dance more than ever and pay even less!
- Bigger – and better! This event will feature a whopping 22,000 square feet in the main hall, stadium seating, and over 35,000 square feet of total space for the event!
- New additions - Enjoy the addition of an evening session featuring open dancers, ample social dancing, redesigned team matches, and alumni events.
- Learn and grow! Attend dance seminars throughout the weekend with top coaches. Participation is FREE for competitors and spectators.
- Win and earn – We've already raised over $16,000 for scholarships, gifts, and financial assistance for competitors. There will be almost $5,000 up for grabs to the top 12 teams of both team matches!
- Team based and inclusive – completely redesigned team matches now allow for maximum participation and parity. National team rankings will be calculated and updated throughout the competition.
- Free photos – photography will be taken throughout the event and distributed for all participants to use and share – absolutely free!
- No membership requirement – USA Dance members will receive a discount on registration. Shameless plug, did you know that membership in USA Dance pays for itself?
- …and so much more!
For more information, check out details posted on this website. We're just getting warmed up, so be sure to come back often to find out more about the event, hear the latest news, and learn more about the USA Dance College Network! You can also find us on facebook - join us at facebook.com/USADanceCollegeNetwork and facebook.com/groups/USADanceNCDC.